Infinite Consulting Corp. (Infinite) is providing Senior Superintendent services at various sites in support of this Statewide Construction Management Contract. Infinite’s Superintendent is responsible for coordinating contractors’ daily work activities, resolving contractors’ questions and design issues. Project sites have included:
- NYS OGS NYS Insurance Fund (199 Church St)
- NYS OGS Lexington Armory (68th on Lexington Avenue)
- NYS OGS New York State Psychiatric Institute (NYPI) (40 Haven Avenue, 168th Street)
- NYS OGS Bayview Correctional Facility (550 W 20th Street)
- NYS OGS Manhattan Psychiatric Institute (600 E 125th Street
As part of the overall contract, the Construction Management (CM) Team acts as a partner of NYS OGS Design & Construction and collaborates with NYS OGS staff during the construction phase to organize and direct the timely completion of the projects and assure compliance with the contract documents. Services provided by the CM Team are expected to include Design/Constructability Review, Field Check, Cost Projections and Review, Value Engineering, Bid Package Review, CPM Scheduling, Claims Analysis, Project Safety Inspections, and IT-related duties.