Last Updated: September 22, 2022
B. What The Policy Covers
This policy is in regards to the information we collect on our website, when you apply with us on this site or another site connected to our system, and also covers communication via text, email or other electronic messages or information gather via mobile application(s) owned and operated by Infinite Consulting Corp. This policy does not apply to any third party or advertiser that is not affiliated with, owned or operated by Infinite Consulting Corp.
C. This Policy May Be Updated or Changed
The “Last Updated” date on the top of this page indicated when the Policy was last changed. We may, at any time and without liability, modify or discontinue all or part of the sites (including access to the sites via any third-party links); or offer opportunities to some or all Site users. Any changes will become effective when we post the revised policy on the Sites. Your use of the sites following these changes means that you accept the revised Policy. This policy may change and is updated at least annually to keep our policy up to date and effective. Your continued use of this website after we make changes to these policies is deemed to be acceptance of those changes. Please check the policy regularly for updates.
D. Infinite Website Is Not Intended for Children
Our website is not intended for children / individuals under the age of eighteen (18) to access or use. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children and ask this not occur. If you are a child, do not use or provide any information on this Website. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child, we will delete the information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our site is designed to be used by adults aged 18 or older.
E. The Information We Collect:
1. Identifiers/Personal information
This information is voluntarily provided on this site. Personal information including contact Information/personal Identifiers such as name, title, address, phone number, email address, resume. We collect this information to reply to (1) responding to consumer requests, (2) contact job applicants, (3) respond to employers seeking information about our services.
We do not share this information with this category of information (personal information) with any third party, only service providers working on behalf of Infinite to assist us in recording compliance with such inquiries or servicing these requests by sending out communications from our company.
The source that this personal information is received is via our website and completely voluntary by any users. This is information we have collected in the past 12 months and ongoing.
2. The categories of Personal Information we may collect include:
All job applicants, candidates, and our employees on the website, we collect the following categories of information from you:
- Identifiers, such as your name and contact information (email, address, phone number, email address) and password created by you if applicable.
- Employment-related information, such as your job search preferences, availability to start a new position, location you are seeking work, your resume, desired salary, cover letter, if you are looking for full-time or part-time work, if you are legally authorized to work in the US, work samples, if you are open to relocation, if we can send you text messages, the title of the position you are interest in, and any addition information you wish to share, and other information contained in your resume.
- By providing your mobile phone number to us you opt in and consent to receive text messages from us, which includes but is not limited to text messages sent through an automated text chat bot system.
F. How We Collect Information
When you visit our website, we may collect information about your visit indirectly or directly from clients, contractors, subcontractors, vendors, employees, and job applicants. We also collect information from third parties including contractors, subcontractors, government agencies.
G. Why We Collect It
We collect personal information to conduct our business activities. Infinite Consulting Corp collects only the minimum amount of personal data required to fulfill these activities. These activities include:
- Executing business activities, including completing our services.
- Conducting marketing and promotional activities, including responding to inquiries about ICC services, providing offers and information (as permitted by law) about our company or events offered by Infinite Consulting Corp.
- Improving the functionality, security, and usability of ICC ’s website.
- Security, including monitoring log-in portals for access, validating identity, and preventing fraud.
- Fulfilling a legal or contractual obligation.
- Managing employee relationships, including the administration of benefits.
- Processing job applications, including background investigations.
- Validating identity for security to allow access to ICC premises and job sites.
- Complying with applicable laws or regulations.
H. USE OR DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION FOR BUSINESS PURPOSES
For business purposes only, Infinite may disclose to third parties (employer clients) the following categories of Personal Information:
- Identifiers such as your name, title, email address, phone number
- Professional or employment-related information such as: salary you are seeking, relocation information, remote or onsite preference, employment preferences, prior experience, interview performance, communication approach and description of your candidacy or qualifications
- Geolocation data
- Characteristics of protected classifications under California or Federal law such as gender
- Information protected against security breaches like your direct deposit or bank account information so that workers can be paid and Customers can pay us.
- Education information
- Your resume
- Cover letter
- Interest in an open position
- Background check information if you consent to a background check
1. Infinite may disclose your Personal Information to the following categories:
I. As required by law: We may disclose Personal Information to government authorities, courts to comply with laws, service of process, or where Infinite reasonably understands such a disclosure to be necessary to comply with a law, prevent a crime, or protect the personal safety of a user(s) or the public at large.
II. Business transfers: in the rare event of any reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer all or any part of our business.
III. Job Candidates: We share Personal Information with our Employer Customers or Prospective Employer Customers to consider the job candidate as a new staff member or be able to be considered for an interview or start an assignment.
I. CHOICE TO RECEIVE EMAILS OR TEXT MESSAGES FROM US
If you do not wish to receive marketing emails from us, you may simply unsubscribe via a link at the bottom of each transactional email or by emailing email@example.com. To stop receiving text messages, you can reply with “OPT OUT” or email the same email address, firstname.lastname@example.org.
We use/take reasonable organizational, technical and administrative/operations measures designed to protect Personal Information. Unfortunately, in this day of age no electronic data transmission or electronic storage system can ever be 100% protection guaranteed. If you have reason to believe that your information, or use of Website, or interaction with Infinite Consulting Corp is no longer secure, please immediately notify us as described in the Contact Us section below.
K. ACCESS OR DELETION REQUESTS
You have certain rights for the collection, use, correction, or dissemination of your personal information.
If you would like to make an information access, correction, request or a deletion request, please email email@example.com. In order to verify your request, you will need to provide your legal first and last name, email address you used to work with Infinite Consulting Corp, your relationship with ICC, and more about what we do for you. We are happy to delete and or remove any Personal Information of contact information from our site.
- Please note: For users who are California residents, you have the right to request that Infinite Consulting Corp disclose certain information to you about our collection and use of your personal information over the past twelve (12) months. You will not receive discriminatory treatment for exercising your rights under the CCPA.
L. SITE INTENDED JURISDICTION & THIRD PARTIES
Hicksville, NY 11801 Our email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone number is: 516-331-1797